QuickBooks Error 3371 comes across when QuickBooks could not load license data. The reason behind this error is damaged or missing QuickBooks file. The error 3371 QuickBooks may hamper the workflow of QB users. The user will get the following message during the error code 3371:
“Error 3371: QuickBooks could not load license data”
In this blog, we will demonstrate the symptoms, causes, and solutions of QuickBooks Error 3371. You just need to be in touch with us in order to fix this error.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 3371
- If the user is unable to launch the company file.
- When the PC gets crash frequently.
- QuickBooks software crashes while opening the company file or QuickBooks.
Causes behind QuickBooks Error 3371
The causes of QuickBooks error 3371 are listed as below:
- While the cloning process from c:/drive to another new hard drive.
- Due to corrupted or damaged license data.
- If the Windows operating systems are outdated.
- When the QuickBooks components such as dat and MSXML component are missing.
How to fix QuickBooks Error 3371?
Apply the following solutions one by one and check whether error 3371 status code 11118 has been resolved or not. We hope that one of the following solutions will help you to fix the same error:
Solution 1: Update the QuickBooks Software
The first solution is to update your accounting software. Before applying the solutions written below, you must install the recent updates of QuickBooks.
Solution 2: Resolve QuickBooks Error 3371 by using QB Install Diagnostic Tool.
- Install QuickBooks Install Tool and save it.
- Now, shut down all the applications.
- Run QuickBooks Diagnostic Install tool.
- Reboot the system.
- Verify that the QuickBooks error 3371 status code 11118 has been fixed or not.
Solution 3: Clean installation of QuickBooks.
Under this solution, you first need to uninstall QuickBooks. After that, give new titles to all applications that has been existed on your PC. Now, you just need to install QuickBooks Software again on your PC. This process is known as Clean Installation of QuickBooks.
We have explained the symptoms, causes and solutions of QuickBooks Error 3371 in the above blog. So, you can easily fix this error on your own. Expectantly, you have been successful in troubleshooting QuickBooks error code 3371. If you are in search of more information regarding the same error, then quickly get in touch with us at our QuickBooks 24/7 Support Phone Number 1-888-5O2-O363.